Pottery Plaster is a fine specialist plaster designed for use in casting of molds for ceramic products and plaster-craft replications.
It is ideal for slip casting of sanitary ware and statuary, and for the manufacture of compression molds used in slab casting of tableware.
- High strength
- Easy to use for mold casting
- Suitable for compression molds
- Colour: White
- Working time: Setting Type – 10 -12 minutes knife-set time
- Packaging: 20kg bags.
- Compressive Strength*: Wet 6000kPa (min), Dry 13,000kPa (min)
- Linear Expansion*: 0.05 - 0.25%
- Surface Area: 5000 cm2/g (min)
- S.G.: 2.63
- Solubility: 0.6g/100ml
- Decomposition Temperature: 163oC
- VOC: Less than 50 grams per litre
- *Values determined at water/plaster ratio of 65ml/100g.
Suitable for use in slip molds for ceramic pieces, plaster models and craft replicas. Suitable for the manufacture of compression molds in the slab casting of crockery and tableware.