SHEETROCK® 13mm is USG Boral’s newest re-engineered lightweight gypsum alternative to 13mm Plasterboard. This gypsum plasterboard has a high strength-to-weight composite design encased in a strong 100% recycled paper liner. It is ideal for a wide range of residential and commercial internal wall and ceiling applications where fire resistance ratings, impact and water resistance are not required.
SHEETROCK® 13mm is light, easy to score and snap and has excellent sag resistance.
- Light weight, easy to install and handle
- Available in two types of edge profiles
- Internal wall and ceiling applications
- Suitable for wind and seismic bracing
- Flat surface suitable for decorative finishes
- Thickness: 13mm
- Edge Profiles: Recessed Edge / Recessed Edge/Square Edge
- Weight: 6.9 kg/m² (nominal)
Ideal for use in residential and commercial applications for non-fire rated wall systems. Suitable for wind and seismic bracing.
USG Boral SHEETROCK® 13mm - Product Data Sheet
USG Boral SHEETROCK® 13mm - Product Technical Statement
USG Boral SHEETROCK® 13mm - Masterspec