SHEETROCK® 13mm is New Zealand's lightest 13mm plasterboard and USG Boral’s newest re-engineered lightweight gypsum alternative to regular 13mm Plasterboard. This gypsum plasterboard has a high strength-to-weight composite design encased in a strong 100% recycled paper liner. It is ideal for a wide range of residential and commercial internal wall and ceiling applications where fire resistance ratings, impact and water resistance are not required.
SHEETROCK® 13mm is light, easy to score and snap and has excellent sag resistance.
- Light weight, easy to install and handle
- Superior sag resistance
- Easy score and snap
- Internal ceiling & wall applications
- Suitable for wind and seismic bracing
- Surface suitable for various types of decorative finishes
- Thickness: 13mm
- Edge Profiles: recessed/recessed & recessed/square
- Length: 2.4m to 6m in standard industry lengths
- Width: 1.2m standard and 1.35m option
- Weight: 6.9 kg/m² (nominal)
- Early Fire Reaction properties - Group 1-S
Ideal for use in residential and commercial applications for non-fire rated wall systems. Suitable for wind and seismic bracing.