FIBEROCK® Aqua-Tough™ is a high performance gypsum-based interior panel. Ideal for high-traffic areas where any combination of strength, impact, water, mould and fire resistance as well as acoustic privacy may be required.
Use FIBEROCK® Aqua-Tough™ Interior Panels on walls, ceilings and exterior dry soffit applications where you need a smooth surface for paint or for ceramic tiling in wet areas.
- Aqua-Tough™ formulation provides improved moisture resistance
- No face paper to scratch or tear
- Resists denting, breaking and puncturing, even in high-traffic areas
- Provides excellent fire resistance
- Suitable for wind and seismic bracing
- Offers an economical alternative to concrete block and plaster construction
- Ideal for institutional, commercial and residential interiors
- Certified, recycled content of 95%
- Edge Profile(s): Beveled Edge, Square Edge, Tapered Edge
- Offered in nominal sheet sizes: 10 x 1200 x 2400/2700/3000mm 13 x 1200 x 2400/2700/3000mm 16 x 1200 x 2700/3000mm
- Weight: 10/12/15 kg/m² (nominal)
- Early Fire Reaction properties - Group 1-S
Auditoriums/Gymnasiums, Cafeterias, Classrooms, Convention/Meeting Rooms, Corridors/Hallways, Department Stores/Boutiques, Dormitories, Exterior Soffits/Indoor Parking Garages, Garages, Grocery Stores, Health and Fitness, Laboratories/Operating Rooms/Imaging Rooms, Mall Interior Spaces, Mechanical Rooms, Patient Rooms, Restrooms/Utility Rooms/Loading Docks, Stairways/Elevator Shafts, Warehouses