Install this versatile product in high-traffic areas and it will provide strength – as well as water and fire resistance.
FIBEROCK® Aqua-Tough™ Interior Panels are high-performance panels that resist moisture, mould and fire as well as dents and penetration. Use FIBEROCK® Aqua-Tough™ Interior Panels on walls, ceilings and exterior dry soffit applications where you need a smooth surface for paint or for ceramic tiling in wet areas.
FIBEROCK® Aqua-Tough™ is a gypsum-based interior panel. They are ideal for most wet areas, because their panel surface does not delaminate when wet.
- Aqua-Tough™ formulation provides improved moisture resistance
- No face paper to scratch or tear
- Resist denting, breaking and puncturing, even in high-traffic areas
- Increased resistance to indentation and penetration
- Provide excellent fire resistance
- Offers an economical alternative to concrete block and plaster construction
- Ideal for institutional, commercial and residential interiors
- Certified, recycled content of 95%
- Type: Interior Panels, Fiber-Reinforced Gypsum Panels
- For use in a fire rated system
- Moisture and Mould Resistant
- Edge Profile(s): Beveled Edge, Square Edge, Tapered Edge
- Offered in nominal sheet sizes: 10 x 1200 x 2700mm; 13 x 1200 x 3000mm; 16 x 1200 x 3000mm
Auditoriums/Gymnasiums, Cafeterias, Classrooms, Convention/Meeting Rooms, Corridors/Hallways, Department Stores/Boutiques, Dormitories, Exterior Soffits/Indoor Parking Garages, Garages, Grocery Stores, Health and Fitness, Laboratories/Operating Rooms/Imaging Rooms, Mall Interior Spaces, Mechanical Rooms, Patient Rooms, Restrooms/Utility Rooms/Loading Docks, Stairways/Elevator Shafts, Warehouses
USG Boral Fiberock® Aqua-Tough™ - Brochure
The Philosophy of Versatile Hospital Design - Whitepaper
Achieving Fire & Acoustic Compliance in Multi-Residential Construction - Whitepaper
Gold Coast University Hospital (GGUH) Project Profile
The Wesley Hospital East Wing, Brisbane Project Profile
The Verve Apartments, Melbourne Australia Project Profile