Multistop™ 2 is a high-density core plasterboard, designed for New Zealand conditions with exceptional wind and earthquake bracing and high impact and sound resistance.
Multistop™ 2 performs well in all commercial and residential situations - provided specification and installation is in accordance with USG Boral Plasterboard Installation and USG Boral Bracing Manuals – NZ.
Multistop™ 2 has a minimum 10% overall recycled content and is certified by Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA).
- · Designed for wind and seismic bracing as per NZS 3604:2011
- · High impact resistance
- · Excellent sound resistance
- · Contributes to the achievement of Green Star points.
- Edge Profiles: RE Recessed Edge, RE/SE Recessed Edge/Square Edge
- Thickness: 10mm only
- Offered in nominal sheet sizes:
- 1200 x 2400/2700/3000/3600/4800mm
- Weight: 9.7kg/m²
- Early Fire Reaction Properties - Group 1-S, non-combustible
Wind and earthquake bracing systems. Assists in sound transfer reduction between rooms. Excellent impact resistance - ideal for high traffic areas.