In addition to fire, impact and sound resistance, Multistop™ 4 has water resistance, which means it’s great for office kitchens, cafeterias, food courts, restrooms and change rooms where moisture may be an issue.
For projects requiring higher impact resistance, such as commercial kitchens, science and trade classrooms, we recommend Fiberock® Aqua-Tough™ for extra toughness and durability.
Multistop™ 4 has a minimum 10% overall recycled content and is certified by Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA).
- Impact resistance
- Fire resistance
- Water resistance
- Sound resistance
- Suitable for wind and seismic bracing
- Suitable for use in a fire rated system
- May contribute to the achievement of Green Star points.
- Edge Profile(s): Square Edge, Tapered Edge
- Thickness: 10mm, 13mm (16mm - special order)
- Offered in nominal sheet sizes: 1200 x 2400/2700/3000/3600/4800mm,
1350 x 3600/4800mm.
- Weight: 9.7/11.8 kg/m² (nominal)
- Early Fire Reaction properties - Group 1-S
Suitable for commercial and institutional project specifications, such as:
Office Kitchens / Cafeterias / Food Courts / Change Rooms / Multi Residential – Wet Areas / Retirement Accommodation – Wet Areas