Soundstop® is specifically developed to help control room noise levels and improve living comfort in both residential and commercial environments.
Soundstop® 10mm and 13mm plasterboard is utilised in QuietZone®, CinemaZone®, Partiwall® and other proprietary USG Boral building systems where reducing sound transfer from one room to another is required.
- Sound resistance
- Easy installation
- Suitable for use in proprietary USG Boral Acoustic rated building systems
- Edge Profile RE / Recessed Edge
- Nominal Sheet Sizes:
- 10mm - 1200 x 2400/2700/3600/4800mm
- 13mm - 1200 x 2700/3000/3600mm
- 10mm – 9.2 kg/m² (nominal)
- 13mm – 12.2 kg/m² (nominal)
Assists in sound transfer reduction between rooms, Suitable for internal wall and ceiling applications.