WETSTOP™ water-resistant plasterboard has a water resistant core, designed to satisfy regulartory requirements for wet area applications in non fire rated systems.
Ideal for internal lining of wet areas in bathrooms, showers and laundries, WETSTOP can also be used as a lining for garage ceilings, alfresco areas and other external protected ceilings.
Want to know more? Check out our FAQ's and videos on our Water Resistant Plasterboard here.
- Thickness: 10mm
- Edge Profile: Recessed Edge
- Paper Colour: Pink
- VOC: Less than 0.5mg/sqm TVOC
- USG Boral plasterboard products are manufactured from a combination of natural gypsum, and paper liner made from 100% reclaimed and recycled paper waste. Plasterboard waste can be reclaimed and recycled into new plasterboard, or reused as soil conditioner.
- Wet Areas such as bathrooms, showers, laundries and alfresco areas
- Internal wall & ceiling applications
Features and Benefits
- Cost effective and time saving on tight project schedules
- Lightweight, easy to handle and easy score and snap cutting method
- Same tile weight capacity of fibre cement