USG Boral steel stud and track systems offer practical and economical solutions for screw fixing plasterboard to internal, non-load bearing partitions, fire and acoustic rated walls, stairwells, bulkheads and corridor ceilings.
Dimensionally stable, they stay straight and true to save you on time, materials and labour. They are strong, yet lightweight, easy to handle and transport and require few tools.
USG Boral Steel Stud & Track Systems have been engineered for new installations, interior retrofits and can be combined with aluminium partition systems.
For fire protection and safety, USG Boral Steel Stud & Track Systems can provide a number of different fire resistant ratings in combination with the appropriate gypsum/plasterboard lining.
- Flat or curved walls
- Dimensionally stable
- Won’t warp, twist or bow
- Impervious to rot, fungal and insect attack
- Corrosion resistant
- Flexibility of configuration
- Multiple sizes, gauges and lengths to suit most wall requirements
- Knurled faces for easy screw fixing
- Coined circular service holes
- Off-set legs to enable boxing
- Material: Galvanized Steel, Steel
- Steel Studs: Stud Depth (mm): 51, 64, 75, 92, 100, 150
- Floor/Ceiling Track: Track Depth (mm): 51, 64, 75, 92, 100, 150
- Deflection Head Track / Fire Track: Track Depth (mm): 51, 64, 75, 92, 100, 150
- Nogging Track: Track Depth (mm): 51, 64, 75*, 92, 100*, 150
*to order only