Galaxy™ Pin™ acoustical ceiling panels have a soft and delicate visual effect that is ideal for schools, retail stores, and offices.
It can withstand conditions up to 490C)/ 90%-95% relative humidity without visible sag.
Acoustical Ceiling Panels
Acoustical Suspended Ceiling Panels
600 mm x 600
600 mm x 1200 mm
2 ft x 2 ft
2 ft x 4 ft
12 mm and 14 mm
Paper Surface Color
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)
Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC)
30 (for Square Edge sizes 600 mm x 600mm)
33 (for Square Edge sizes 600 mm x 1200 mm)
33 (for SLT and FLB Edge sizes 600 mm x 600 mm and 600 mm x 1200mm)
Low Emission VOC Class
Meets the emission test criteria as low-emitting prescribed by the Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC) following ASTM D5116-06 testing methods.
Features and Benefits
- Economical, all-purpose ceiling pattern available in various panel sizes and edge details.
- Fast and more efficient installation.
- Soft and delicate visual effect-Non-directional pattern.
- High mineral wool content ensures superior strength, high machinability and precision.
- VOC emission performance and panels are resistant against the growth of mould and mildew.
- 14mm withstand conditions up to 490C)/ 90%-95% relative humidity without visible sag.
Square Edge (SQ)
Shadowline Tapered (SLT)
Fineline Beveled (FLB)
- Department stores