Offering a combination of sustainable aesthetics and outstanding performance, these panels are specially manufactured to maximise sound control and anti-sag performance.
MARS™ ClimaPlus™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels are fine-textured, mould resistant and offer superior sag resistance, high light reflectance values and excellent noise reduction. Their durability, performance, easiness to clean and attractiveness make them an ideal choice for corridors, department stores, reception areas, lobbies and general office spaces.
MARS™ ClimaPlus™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels are durable, long-lasting and manufactured using a unique process that maximises sound and anti-sag performance, producing high noise reduction coefficients (NRC) and solid ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. The non-directional pattern ensures consistent appearance.
- High light-reflective finish (LR-.89) reduces light fixtures and energy use
- A finish that can be washed and scrubbed
- Impact and scratch resistant
- Coordinates visually with Halcyon™ for open/closed plan applications
- Non-directional, monolithic visual reduces installation time and waste
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag, mould and mildew
- Low-emitting product
- Type: Acoustical Ceiling Panels, Acoustical Suspended Ceiling Panels Material: Mineral Fiber
- Humidity Resistant
- Moisture and Mould Resistant
- Sag Resistant
- Texture(s): Fine
- Colour(s): White
- Edge Profile(s): Fineline Bevel, Shadowline Tapered, Square Edge
- Panel Size: 600mm; 1200mm
- Panel Width: 600mm
- Panel Thickness: 22mm
- CAC 35-39
- Light Reflectance: .89
- NRC: .70; SAC 0.88 - 0.92 (500-4000 Hz speech range)
Administrative Offices, Classrooms, Convention/Meeting Rooms, Department Stores/Boutiques, Executive Areas/Conference Areas/Board Rooms, Galleries/Exhibit Spaces, Guest Rooms/Suites, Lobbies and Reception Areas, Mall Interior Spaces, Media Centres/Music Rooms/Libraries, Nurseries/Birthing Rooms, Patient Rooms