With micro-perforations that provide a smoother look and suitable sound absorption, these panels offer upscale appearance at a mid-range price.
Olympia Micro™ ClimaPlus™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels offer high-level light reflectance, mould and mildew resistance, ceiling attenuation, and noise absorption, making them a perfect choice for classrooms, hotels, reception and lobby areas, restaurants, and retail stores.
Olympia Micro™ ClimaPlus™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels are made with a water-felted manufacturing process that provides good ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. An available face score panel creates the illusion of a smaller-scaled ceiling system without compromising accessibility.
Acoustical Ceiling Panels
Acoustical Suspended Ceiling Panels
Water-felted mineral fiber
600 mm x 600
600 mm x 1200 mm
Paper Surface Color
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)
Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC)
30 (SQ - Unperforated)
35 (SLT and FLB - Unperforated)
30 (SQ - Perforated)
33 (SLT and FLB - Perforated)
Low Emission VOC Class
Meets the emission test criteria as low-emitting prescribed by the Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC) following ASTM D5116-06 testing methods.
High Recycled Content
Classified as containing greater than 50% total recycled content. Total recycled content is based on product composition of postconsumer and pre-consumer (post-industrial) recycled content per FTC guidelines.
Features and Benefits
- Non-directional pattern reduces installation time and waste.
- Economical, fine-textured panel.
- Excellent light-reflective finish (LR-.87) reduces light fixtures and energy use.
- Available in High Recycled Content (HRC) formulations to help maximise Green Star recycled content contribution.
- Low-emitting product meets CA Specification 01350, California Department of Health Services Standard Practice for the testing of VOC emissions
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag, mould, and mildew
Square Edge (SQ)
Shadowline Tapered (SLT)
Fineline Beveled (FLB)
- Administrative offices
- Convention and meeting rooms
- Department stores and boutiques
- Galleries and exhibit spaces
- Guest rooms and suites
- Lobbies and reception areas
- Mall interior spaces
- Media centres, music rooms and libraries
- Nurseries, birthing, and patient rooms