This ceiling suspension system has an innovative, proprietary self-centring device built into each runner, preventing panel lip-out.
DONN® Centricitee™ DXT Acoustical Suspension System has a narrow 15mm face, offering an alternative to 24mm exposed grid systems. Equipped with offset ends that rest on tees to eliminate sagging and twisting, they are also designed for quick installation and removal, reducing installation and renovation costs.
The DONN® Centricitee™ DXT Acoustical Suspension System is designed to maintain the appearance and integrity of your ceilings panelling. It allows for the use of standard square-edge panels and will hold their position without sagging or twisting.
- 15mm exposed grid offers clean aesthetic
- Proprietary panel-centring device allows use of several standard square-edge panels
- Refer to specific ceiling panel for limitations with square edge panels
- Compatible with Logix™ Integrated Ceiling Systems
- Cross tees override-ends resist twisting and ensure a finished look
- Meets or exceeds all New Zealand and Australia seismic code requirements
- Design flexibility helps meet life safety codes
- Proprietary Quick-Release™ cross tees
- Optional integrated air diffuser
- Type: Grid, Ceiling Suspension System, Standard Suspension Systems
- For use in a fire rated system
- Material: Steel
- Colour(s): White
- 15mm Exposed Grid
- General Offices
- Retail Malls
- Board Rooms