USG Boral Ensemble™ Monolithic Acoustical Ceiling System offers the uninterrupted look of drywall with high-performance acoustics of traditional lay-in ceiling panels.
Constructed using methods similar to conventional drywall installation and finishing techniques, Ensemble™ Monolithic Acoustical Ceiling System is ideal for high-end applications.
Scroll down to watch the Ensemble™ video and download the brochure for more information.
Features and Benefits
- Up to αw 0.80/NRC 0.80 and CAC 48
- LR 0.85, from the spray-applied fine texture finish
- BS 476 part 6 and 7 (class 0)
- Low VOC-emitting material
- Seamless surface
- No visible grid lines
- Mass: ≈ 7 kg/m²
- Acoustic Rating: αw 0.80/NRC 0.80 and CAC 48
- Light Reflectance: 0.85
- Fire-Rated: Class A
- Finish: White, seamless, spray-applied fine texture with low VOC-emitting material
- Executive and board rooms
- Public Transportation