Specially designed with excellent noise reduction in mind, these mould resistant panels also offer top level light reflectance and superior sag resistance.
Mars™ ClimaPlus™ High-NRC Acoustical Ceiling Panels are designed to offer the highest standard in noise reduction. Fine-textured and mould resistant, they offer superior sag resistance and high light reflectance values. Their durability, performance and attractiveness make them an ideal choice for an array of spaces.
Mars™ ClimaPlus™ High-NRC Acoustical Ceiling Panels are manufactured using a unique process that maximises sound and anti-sag performance, producing excellent noise reduction with coefficient and solid ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent Noise Reduction (NRC-.80)
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC 35)
- High light-reflective finish (LR -.89) reduces light fixtures and energy use
- Washable and scrubbable finish- impact and scratch resistant
- Coordinates visually with Halcyon™ for open/closed plan applications
- Non-directional, monolithic visual reduces installation time and waste
- Compatible with LOGIX™ Integrated Ceiling Systems
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty to withstand conditions of up to 99% relative humidity without visible sag when used with DONN® Brand Suspension System
- Substrate: Mineral Fiber
- Edge Profile: Fineline Bevel, Shadowline Tapered, Square Edge
- Panel Thickness: 21mm
- Panel Size: 600 x 600mm, 600 x 1200mm
- CAC: 35
- Light Reflectance: .89
- NRC: 0.8
- Recycled Content: 76%
- Reception Areas and Lobbies
- Departmental stores and retail
- Dining rooms, kitchens, and food preparation areas