Ideal for an array of tough environments, these panels are formulated to withstand high heat, high humidity and corrosive chemical fumes.
Radar™ Ceramic ClimaPlus™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels with FIRECODE consist of 100-percent ceramic-bonded mineral fibre that withstands high-heat, high-humidity, and corrosive chemical fumes. Mould, mildew and sag resistant, they are perfect for indoor pools, shower areas, saunas and steam rooms.
Radar™ Ceramic ClimaPlus™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels feature Inherent Performance which means that due to the ceramic-bonded mineral fibre substrate, these panels inherently resist the growth of mould and mildew. Their FIRECODE™ formulation contains special additives that increase fire resistance and may qualify for use in fire rated assemblies to help meet life safety codes.
Features and Benefits
- 100% ceramic-bonded mineral fibre withstands high-heat, high-humidity, corrosive chemical fumes and steam
- Tested in live steam to withstand applications, such as saunas and steam rooms
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard standards and can be used in high-humidity marine applications
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag, mould and mildew
- FIRECODE® formulation
- Substrate: Water-felted, ceramic-bonded mineral fiber
- Edge Profile: Square Edge
- Panel Thickness: 15mm
- Panel Size: 600 x 600mm, 600 x 1200mm
- CAC: 40
- Light Reflectance: .82
- NRC: up to 0.50
- Recycled Content: 44%
- Parking Garages
- Pools and Shower Areas
- Saunas and steam rooms