Donn® DXI consist of 24mm (15/16”) exposed ceiling grid components that are used in both general and designer applications.
Patented proprietary QUICK-RELEASE™ cross tees from Donn® DXI grid system removes with a twist and roll action which are advantageous in low clearance areas.
Features and Benefits
- The workhorse of the industry providing an economic advantage and design simplicity.
- Accepts gypsum, mineral ﬁber or metal ceilings for ceiling-area accents without changing grid system.
- Patented proprietary QUICK-RELEASE™ cross tees that remove with a twist and roll action advantageous in low clearance areas.
- Assembles and locates with a loud “click” for positive reinforcement of a solid installation.
- Advanced steel galvanization coating system on grids that resist corrosion and rust.
- Complies with loading requirements of the Light Duty Classiﬁcation under ASTM C635.
- Square Edge
- Shadowline Tapered
- Shadowline Beveled