Donn® DXII grids , available in both metric and imperial sizes consist of 24mm (15/16”) exposed ceiling grid components that are used in both general and designer applications.
Patented proprietary QUICK-RELEASE™ cross tees locks in to minimize movement tolerance, which can be advantageous in low clearance areas.
Features and Benefits
- 24mm (15/16”) exposed ceiling grid components used in general and designer applications.
- The taller 38mm (1 ½”) height allows for a sturdier assemble and a better loading performance.
- Patented proprietary QUICK-RELEASE™ cross tees that locks in to minimize movement tolerance.
- Advanced steel galvanization coating system on grids that resist corrosion and rust.
- Manufactured with technologically advanced, one-step manufacturing process that ensures the highest grid quality.
- Available in metric and imperial sizes.
- Square Edge
- Shadowline Tapered
- Shadowline Beveled