Donn® DXIII grids, available in black or unpainted reveal, consist of 24mm (15/16”) exposed ceiling grid components that are used in both general and designer applications.
Patented proprietary QUICK-RELEASE™ cross tees locks in to minimize movement tolerance, which can be advantageous in low clearance areas.
Features and Benefits
- 24mm (15/16”) exposed ceiling grid components used in general and designer applications.
- Rounded 3mm reveal creates a more luxurious utility grid system.
- Available in black or unpainted reveal for versatility.
- Advanced steel galvanization coating system on grids that resist corrosion and rust.
- Assembles and locates with an audible “click” for grid module ﬁrmness.
- Patented proprietary QUICK-RELEASE™ cross tees that removes with a twist and roll action, advantageous in low clearance areas.
- Complies with loading requirements of the Light Duty Classiﬁcation under ASTM C635.
- Square Edge
- Shadowline Tapered
- Shadowline Beveled