Transform flat ceiling planes into gently rolling landscapes with pre-formed panels that install easily into the narrow-profile DONN brand Topo suspension system.
The Topo™ 3-Dimensional Ceiling Suspension System consists of pre-formed translucent or opaque panels that install easily into the narrow-profile DONN® Topo suspension system. The system offers 203mm and 305mm depth options, allowing for a greater variety of topographical choices.
Not the design you are looking for? Contact USG Boral to discuss on a customized metal ceiling design for your project!
To accompany the Topo™ 3-Dimensional Ceiling Suspension System, the narrow-profile (15mm wide) DONN® Topo suspension system is offered in white to complement panel finishes. The extruded aluminium suspension system can also be custom-painted.
Features and Benefits
- Two system depths (8” and 12“) create varying ceiling topographies.
- Translucent and opaque infill panels in five colors enhance existing lighting for added visual interest.
- Optional pre-engineered utility circles accommodate additional lighting and utility access.
- Material: Pre-formed Lexan
- Panel Size: 2'x 2'
- Suspension system: Extruded aluminum available in color-coordinated finishes
- Edge trim system: painted cold-rolled steel
- Finishes: Full 2' x 2' modules only
All Commerical Applications