Durock® Cement Board is moisture and mold resistant making it the perfect choice for tile and flooring in baths, kitchens, laundry rooms and external wall.
Durock® Brand Cement Board's lightweight feature allows it to be carried and installed easily.
Features and Benefits
- Applicable for external application
- Approved for use in Prefabricated Bathroom Units (PBU)
- Water-durable, mold-resistant substrate for high-moisture areas
- Will not rot, warp or delaminate
- Easy to cut and fasten
- Environmentally Friendly
- Thickness: 9.5mm (⅜"), 12.7mm (½"), 15.8mm (⅝")
- Length: 4 'x 8' or 4 'x 9' or 4'x 10'
- Edge: Tapered Edge
- Tested to: BS 476 Part 4 and BS 5234 Part 2
- Exterior and Interior Walls & Ceilings
- Underlayment for tile on floors in new construction and remodeling
- Tile base for tub and shower areas