Fiberock® Aqua-Tough™ Interior Panels are engineered to provide increased resistance to impact, moisture, mould, abrasion and indentation for interior walls and ceilings in demanding construction applications.
Strong, solid and durable, they are suitable for use in wet areas, including residential showers and tub surrounds.
Features and Benefits
- Fibre-Reinforced Gypsum Panels
- Moisture Resistant and Suitable for Wet-Area
- Fire Resistant
- Homogeneous Core - no delamination
- Environmentally Friendly
- Resist denting, breaking and puncturing, even in high-traffic areas
- Thickness: 9.5mm (⅜") , 12.7mm (½"), 15.8mm (⅝")
- Length: 4 'x 8' or 4 'x 9' or 4'x 10'
- Edge: Tapered Edge
- Tested to: BS 476 Part 4, BS 476 Part 7 and BS 5234 Part 2
Wet-Areas (Residential Showers and Tub Surrounds)