Rondo Steel Stud and Track sections are manufactured from Bluescope Steel hot dipped Zinc-Aluminium coated steel strip with a coating thickness of AZ150. Known as ZINCALUME® Steel, it performs well against corrosion when compared with other galvanised steel.
Together with USG Boral range of plasterboards, Rondo Steel Stud and Track framing systems can provide a number of different fire resistant ratings in combination with the appropriate gypsum/plasterboard lining.
Rondo Steel Stud & Track Drywall Framing Systems are consistent in quality and comply with relevant Building Codes for fire-rated, acoustic and load bearing requirements.
The wide range of metal profiles allow for different applications such as curved walls and are available in custom lengths.
- Non-load and load bearing (by design) partition walls
- Steel Stud Ceiling Systems
- Fire-rated Systems
- Acoustic Wall Systems by design
- External Wall systems by design
- Coating Mass: AZ150 ZINCALUME® STEEL
- Thickness: BMT 0.50, 0.55, 0.75, 1.15
- Width: 51mm, 64mm, 76mm, 92mm, 100mm
- Length: 3 meter*
*Custom length available.