DUROCK® Cement Board is an aggregated portland cement board with polymer-coated scrim mesh embedded in the back and front surfaces.
DUROCK® Cement Board is moisture and mold resistant, making it suitable for wet areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
Being lightweight and versatile, the extremely durable DUROCK® Cement Board allows a faster speed of construction for residential and commercial buildings.
- High Strength
- Water Durable
- Dimensional Stability
- Will not rot, warp, delaminate or disintegrate
- Mold and Mildew Resistant
- Lightweight at 11.7 kg/m²
- Fast and Easy Installation
- Reduce wall cracking and water penetration issues for a much lower maintenance cost.
- Flexible system performance (fire, acoustic, thermal).
- Wall construction up to 6x faster.
- Wall structure up to 10x lighter in weight.
in walldesigns and finishing.
- U-value up to 10x lower for better thermal insulation.
High strength exterior drywall system designed
Offers quick-to-install, efficient cladding for columns, false objects, architectural structures.
Interior Wet Area Solution
Ideal as a tile backer for areas with constant exposure to water and moisture, such as saunas, public shower, commercial kitchens, swimming pools and etc.
Suitable for use as ceiling material in exterior balconies, walkways and drop off points