USG Boral SHEETROCK® Glass-Mat Liner Panels Mold Tough® have a non-combustible, moisture- and mould-resistant gypsum core that is encased in a moisture- and mould-resistant glass mat. The panels are fire resistance in accordance to BS EN 1364-1, and UL Classified (Type SLX) and feature double-beveled edges for easy installation
FeaturesWater, Moisture, and Mould-resistant
- Inorganic, non-woven glass fiber scrim on both sides.
- Patented Mold Tough® technology with moisture and mould-resistant gypsum core.
- Non-combustible per BS EN 1364-1 and ASTM E136 BS 476:Part4
- Mould-resistant, scores a 10 (highest) when tested in accordance with ASTM D3273.
- For walls enclosing elevator shafts, stairwells, and other vertical shafts that form the lifeline of a building.
- Extensive ANSI/UL 263 Fire-resistant Designs (UL Designation SLX).
- Comply with ASTM C1658 Part 6.
- Comply with ASTM C1177 section 5.2.5 for water resistance.
- Easy to score and snap.
- A 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Backed by high-quality standards and outstanding service of USG Boral.
- Ideal for use in high rise buildings enclosing the shaft wall of the lifts or elevators.
- Area separation walls, mechanical and stair shafts.
- High rise commercial and mixed-use buildings.
- High-performance Glass-Mat panels with moisture and mould-resistance for use in USG Boral shaftwall and area separation wall systems.
- UL Classified for fire resistance, surface burning characteristics and non-combustibility.
- Comprehensive product and system testing ensures long-term performance and safety.
Technical Data and Notes
SHEETROCK® Glass-Mat Liner Panel Mold Tough®
|Physical Properties Per ASTM C1177||1” (15.4mm) USG Boral SHEETROCK® Glass-Mat Liner Panel Mold Tough®|
|Thickness, in. (mm)||1” (15.4mm)|
|Width and Lengths, mm. ( ft )||610 x 1440 ( 1’x 8’)|
|Weight1, nominal (kg/m1)||11.1 ± 0.5|
|Flexural strength, parallel, lbf. (N)||>80 lbf, per ASTM test method C473|
|Flexural strength, perpendicular, lbf. (N)||>130 lbf, per ASTM test method C473|
|*R-Value-Thermal resistance (m1.K/W)||0.10|
|Reaction to Fire||Non-combustible|
|Resistance to growth of mold- ASTM D3173 score||10/10|
|Water absorption (% of weight) per ASTM C1177||< 10%|
*R: Data of thermal resistances are based on tabulated design values provided in the BS EN 1254:2000- “Building materials and products. Hygrothermal properties” standard for gypsum boards.