Fiber Glass light weight panels with monolithic visual offer exceptional noise reduction and excellent light reflection to reduce light fixtures and are a low-VOC emitting panel solution.
USG Boral Halcyon Healthcare Acoustical Panels have a water-repellent membrane on Top surface. Designed to be durable and safely cleaned with common disinfectant.
Features and Benefits:
- Fiber Glass substrate with monolithic visual reducing installation time
- High Impact and scratch resistance, durable and cleanable surface
- Exceptional Sound Absorption with NRC values up to 1
- High Light Reflectance (LR-0.88) reduces light fixtures & Energy use
- Washable & Scrubbable finish
- Available in Plank Sizes compatible with Logix Integrated Ceiling System