Offering a combination of sustainable aesthetics and outstanding performance, Mars panels are specially manufactured to maximize sound control and anti-sag performance.
USG Boral Mars™ Acoustical Panels are fine-textured, mold resistant and offer superior sag resistance, high light reflectance values and excellent noise reduction.
Their durability, performance, easiness to clean and attractiveness make them an ideal choice for corridors, department stores, reception areas, lobbies and general office spaces.
Features and Benefits:
- Due to numerous properties, it is convenient for multiple usage in HealthCare application and Open Plan Offices
- Non-directional, monolithic visual which reduces installation time and offers Industry’s highest light reflectance LR 0.89 to reduce light fixtures and energy use as a part of Indirect lighting
- Washable and scrubbable finish resistance, impact and scratch resistant for a durable and cleanable surface
- Mars HealthCare features with Water repellent membrane designed to be durable and safe with common disinfectants
- Available in High NRC formulation up to 0.8 and in optimized recycled content formulations to help maximize LEED recycled content contribution
- Acoustics and cleanability exceed FGI guidelines for healthcare applications and Achieves FDA standards for smoothness, durability and cleanability. It assists also in addressing HIPPA standards for sound control in healthcare facilities
- ClimaPlus 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag, mold and mildew
- Meets USDA/FSIS guidelines for use in food processing areas
- Available in Plank size, FLB edges compatible with Logix Integrated Ceiling System