Metal Face have an embossed, rigid White vinyl-laminated face Aluminum foil backed capable to pass all fire testing requirement per UL 723.
Made with Fire code base materials to meet life safety codes.
Features & Benefits:
- Coordinates visually with Clean Room perforated finish Class 10M-100M panels used in non-restricted areas in lobbies, waiting rooms and corridors to meet acoustical requirements in hospitals
- Classified HRC panels (High Recycled Content) which is greater than 50%
- Due to its acoustic performance it is suitable for use in certain areas for Patient care such as pharmacy, central services, laboratories, patient rooms, nurse’s stations, storage areas and nurseries
- It offers extra resistance to corrosion, soiling, humidity and chlorine vapors
- Washable, scrubbable resistance
- High humidity resistant and anti-mold, mildew growth