USG Boral Olympia is economical acoustical ceiling grade, fine-textured acoustical panels that resist sagging. It's feature Superior Performance, a patented broad-spectrum standard formulation that inhibits and retards the growth of mold and mildew.
The panels are made with a water-felted manufacturing process that provides good ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance.
They are installed quickly and easily and are classified as low-emitting ceiling panels and are ideal for reception areas, libraries, Banks, Nursery and retail stores.
Features and Benefits:
- Finely granulated surface texture
- High light reflectance finish (LR-0.89) reduces light fixtures and energy use
- Economical, non-directional pattern reduces installation time and waste
- Fire resistant system options, for life safety and protection of property
- Available also in ClimaPlus Formulation for 95% Humidity Resistance and in various Plank Sizes