Used as vertical C channels inserted between the top and bottom tracks to hold up wall boards in both interior and exterior applications.
ASTM & CODE STANDARDS:
- Wall Studs are produced to meet or exceed ASTM C645 and C955
- Galvanized sheet steel meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM A-653
- For installation & storage information refer to ASTM C1007 & C754
GREEN BENEFITS AND RECYCLED CONTENT:
- LEED Credit MR 2 – USG Boral products are manufactured from cold-formed steel. Steel is 100% recyclable, which helps divert debris from the waste stream.
- LEED Credit MR 4 – USG Boral steel products have a minimum of 25.5% post-consumer recycled content, and 6.8% pre-consumer.