USG Securock® Brand Glass-Mat Sheathing is a noncombustible, moisture- and mold-resistant panel.
They are designed for use under exterior claddings where conventional gypsum sheathing products have traditionally been used, such as brick veneer, properly detailed Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS), clapboard siding, panel siding, shingle siding, shake siding and conventional stucco.
Features and Benefits：
- Improved coated fiberglass facer mat to maximize coverage of air/water barrier systems
- Treated gypsum core, combined with fiberglass face and back, offers exceptional water resistance
- Scores and snaps easily for quick installation
- For use in most exterior systems when properly detailed by exterior finish manufacturer
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM C1177
Mold-Resistant: High resistance to mold and mildew and scores a 10 (highest) when tested in accordance with ASTM D3273.
Resists Water: Glass-mat sheathing facer on both sides sheds water. Quick, Dry Installation: Quick score and snap, no sawing or special tools, and rapid screw or nail attachment.
Exposure: Can be exposed to weather for up to 12 months after application.
Warranted Performance: USG Securock Glass-Mat Sheathing is guaranteed for five years against manufacturing defects and for 12 months of weather exposure.