SHEETROCK Brand gypsum panels are factory-fabricated, composed of a fire-resistant gypsum core encased in heavy natural-finish face paper and strong liner paper on the back side.
The face paper is folded around the long edges to reinforce and protect the core, and the ends are square-cut and finished smooth.
Long edges of panels are tapered, allowing joints to be reinforced and concealed with a Sheetrock Joint treatment system.SHEETROCK gypsum panels are available with three core types for standard construction uses.
Features and Benefits:
- Quality interior wall and ceiling panels at low cost
- Fire-resistant dry construction
- Score and snap easily
- Resist cracking and warping
- Specialized types for all systems
- Quick installation and decoration